DD Wild Boar
Here we have an aggressive do it all hardtail.
* Frame kit only: 7999:-
* Includes axle and Sram UDH derailleur hanger.
* Frame, headset and fork packages from 12999:- ROCKSHOX FORK 35 GOLD RL 29"
* Builds from 25,000:-, Rockshox fork, Sram 12 speed, no dropper post.
* XS (Kids) builds from 26,000:- with a custom built 26" back wheel, Sram 11 speed with medium cage mech and 11-42t cassette used for clearance, no dropper post.
* Approx total price for a complete build including for a Sram GX, Sram G2 or DB8, DT Swiss M1900, RockShox Lyrik, Crankbrothers dropper. and other quality parts from Sram, Truvativ, Crankbrothers, etc 35,000:-
It uses double butted Chromoly tubing and is built tough! How tough? Yes, it will handle a 200mm dual crown fork if you really want to push it. Will be approximately 1⁰ slacker with a 200mm 27.5" or 180mm 29" Rockshox BoXXer.
Mixed wheel size to get the best of both worlds, easy to smash corners and throw around but with the advantage of the speed and smoothness of a larger front wheel. - Remember, Fast in = Fast out!
Shorter seattube than the norm for sizes to allow todays longer dropper posts.
A little steeper seattube angle than the norm to help smash those climbs to the top of the hill you love to bomb down...
Designed around a 150mm fork. Regularly ridden with 140mm (Awesome Trail bike) to 160mm forks (Great Geometry to push hard when it gets Gnarly). This is what DD class as a do it all hardtail.
Want a test ride? We have medium and large demo bikes in Leksand. Just call us to book a time.
* 12 x 148 boost spacing
* Tapered 44mm headtube for use with tapered steerer tubes
* 73mm threaded bb
* Internal dropperpost routing on the seat tube
* ISCG05 Chainguide Tabs
* Room for 2.6" tires (Designed around 2.7") We use 2.4 front and rear.
* Bottle cage mount on down tube
* Tool storage mount under top tube
Available as a frame or partial / complete build using mainly Sram, Rockshox and DT Swiss, Order yours NOW...