DD Wild Boar frame Pre-Order
7 999 kr
- 7 199 kr
ꓷD WILD BOAR Standard colour pictured in 1st photo. For custom colours please email [email protected], place your order number in the subject field a
ꓷD WILD BOAR
Standard colour pictured in 1st photo. For custom colours please email [email protected], place your order number in the subject field and attach a screen shot of your selected colour from the colour pallete. Colour palette shows actual photos. Due to screens. Colours may vary from what you see on screen.
The DD wild boar is an aggressive do it all hardtail. 4130 Chromoly butted tubes. Steel is real.
* Frame kit only: 7999:-
* Includes axle and Sram UDH derailleur hanger.
* Frame, headset and fork packages from 11999:- ROCKSHOX FORK 35 GOLD RL 29"
* Builds from 25,000:-, Rockshox fork, Sram 12 speed, no dropper post.
* XS (Kids) builds from 26,000:- with a custom built 26" back wheel, Sram 11 speed with medium cage mech and 11-42t cassette used for clearance, no dropper post.
* Approx total price for a complete build including for a Sram GX, Sram G2 or DB8, DT Swiss M1900, RockShox Lyrik, Crankbrothers dropper. and other quality parts from Sram, Truvativ, Crankbrothers, etc 35,000:-
It uses Butted 4130 Chromoly tubing and is built tough! How tough? Yes, it will handle a 200mm dual crown fork if you really want be extreme. It will be approximately 1⁰ slacker with a 200mm 27.5" or 180mm 29" Rockshox BoXXer.
Mixed wheel size to get the best of both worlds, easy to smash corners and throw around but with the advantage of the speed and smoothness of a larger front wheel. - Remember, Fast in = Fast out!
Shorter seat tube than the norm for sizes to allow todays longer dropper posts.
A little steeper seat tube angle than the norm to help smash those climbs to the top of the hill you love to bomb down...
Desined arround a 150mm fork but regularly ridden with a140mm (Awesome Trail bike) and 160mm (Great Geometry to push hard when it gets Gnarly) fork with a couple more minor tweaks based on adjustments made for everyone that has ridden the prototype, This is what I class as a do it all hardtail.
Want a test ride? We have a medium and large in Leksand. Just call us to book a time after hours and we will take you riding...
* 12 x 148 boost spacing
* 44mm headtube
* 73mm threaded bb
* Internal dropperpost routing on the seat tube
* ISCG05 Chainguide Tabs
* Room for aggressive 2.5" or less aggressive 2.6" tyres. We use 2.4" tyres. (Mullet 29 / 27.5)
* Bottle cage mount on down tube
* Tool storage mount under top tube
Weight. 3.025kg (Med)
When the size you want isn't in stock, we offer a 10% on all pre-orders (Including Custom Clours). We produce batches when we have 50% of the volume needed to build a batch. We use a frame builder who has built some of the original most iconic and well known steel hardtails out there!
Available as a frame or partial / complete build using mainly Sram, Rockshox, Truvativ, Crankbrothers, DT Swiss and more, Order yours NOW... Want a quote on a package deal? Hit the link to our retailer below.